Pagina's

vrijdag 8 juli 2016

Art by Mi Ran - Morning Glory

Hi all!!

Here's a brand new inspirational post for Art by Mi Ran! Today I am sharing the fabulous Morning Glory, she is just beautiful! As soon as I saw this image, I knew I had to color her, and here she is!

 The papers I used for my card, are from a budget store called Action, and I absolutely love these papers! I didn't ink them, I just matted with purple cardstock.

 The image I used is called Morning Glory, and I used my beloved Copic Markers to color her.
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E21, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E23, E25, E27, E29
Leaves: YG61, YG63, YG67
Flowers: V12, V15, V17
Dress: RV23, RV25, RV29
Butterfly: RV23, RV25, RV29, Y32, Y35, E74, E77


 I used several paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. The butterflies are from Scrapberry's.


I used a sentiment that says Lots of love, Big hug. It is from Noor Design. To finish off my card, I added several pearls with a pearlmaker pen..

This was it for today, I hope you like her!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: