Pagina's

zaterdag 2 juli 2016

Art by Mi Ran - July Progressive Challenge

Hi all!

Yesterday evening we started our new progressive challenge at the Art by Mi Ran Facebook group, so I am sharing here as well!

 To create the shape of my card, I used a template from Dutch Doobadoo. I used some kraft paper as my base, added a layer of purple cardstock, some yellow designerpaper from DCWV and another purple ald yellow layer. None of the edges are inked, quite a shock huh?


 PLease check out our FB group to check on how to get this cute girl called Vannessa the Teacher. I used my Copic Markers to color her.

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: Y21, YR23, E33, E35
Eyes: E33, E35
Purples: V12, V15, V17
Yellows: Y32, Y35, Y38
White: W00, W0, W2, W5


To finish off my card, I added a lasercut doily between my pages. On top of that I added several Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. The sentiment I used is from Noor!Design, and says Hip Hip Hooray! I used my MISTI to stamp it in the right place.

This was it for today, I hope you like it. Please pop over to the Art by Mi Ran Facebook group and join us! 

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: