Pagina's

zondag 1 mei 2016

The East Wind Challenge - Mail Art

Hi all!!

Today is May first, so a new challenge has started at The East Wind! Our theme for this challenge is Mail Art, so we want to see decorated envelopes, scripted paper, an image with letter, and so on!

 I decided to make a card with a matching envelope. To create my envelope, I used a template from Dutch Doobadoo.
The papers I used are from K&Company, Urban collection. This is actually the first paper pad I bought when I started scrapbooking, a billion years ago, so it is really really old!
All edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 The image I used is this months newsletter freebie, and she is called Fung La. I used my Copic Markers to color her.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E02, E08, E09, E18
Shirt and Eyes: B91, B93, B95
Lips and hair bands: R83, R85
The sentiment is in Dutch. The big words says thanks, and the companion stamp on the lower right corner says for your support. They are from a set from Noor Design.


The N.Y.C. isn't part of the papers, I stamped it with a stamp from Noor Design, and I used Memento Rich Cocoa ink for it

This was it, I hope you like it. Please pop over to The East Wind and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: