Pagina's

zaterdag 30 april 2016

Art by Mi Ran - You make me smile

Hi all!

I have an extra project to share with you all over at the Art by Mi Ran blog, so I am sharing all the details over here as well.


 To create the shape of my card, I used a template from Dutch Doobadoo. 
The papers I used are from Bo Bunny, Prairie Chic collection. I inked the edges of all of my papers with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.



 The image I used is called Sweet Sally, and I used my Copic Markers to color her.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E74, E77, E79
Blue: BG53, BG57, BG49
Green: YG23, YG25
Pink: R81, R83, R85


 The flowers I used are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I cut a laser cut doily into pieces and tucked it behind the papers.


The sentiment I used is from Craft Emotions. I used Versafine Onyx Black ink to stamp it.

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: