Pagina's

dinsdag 1 maart 2016

The East Wind Challenge - Circles

Hi all!

Today is already March 1st, time flies! But, the first of a new month also means a new challenge at The East Wind! And the first of a new month also means a newsletter, with a freebie image!
Our theme for this challenge is Circles, and that can be a circle card, or dots on your card, or punched circles, or whatever round thing you prefer.
Here's my take on the challenge

 Well, I don't have to explain how I interpreted the theme, do I? The scalloped circle is cut with my Silhouette Cameo, and so are the layered circles on top. The papers I used are from ScrapBerry's, Winter Joy collection. All edges are inked with  Distress Ink Vintage Photo.


 THe image is this months newsletter freebie, and she is colored with my Copic Markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Branch: E35, E37
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Blue: BG53, BG57, BG49
I used a Nestabilities circle die to cut out my main image.


 I added a little piece of lace behind my image, and to finish everything oof, I added several different Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.


The sentiment is from a set from CreaMiep, and is also cut out with a Nestabilities circle die.

This was it, I hope you like it! Please pop over to The East Wind, and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: