Pagina's

donderdag 3 maart 2016

Scrap en Bep Project Kimya - Crea Tessa

Hi all!!

Today I am very excited to share this project with you all!
I followed an online workshop at Kimya Verpakkingen, and created this fun little book!

 I used pictures of my daughter in the album. Just like her mum, she loves to craft, and when she crafts, she is really focused, and it is hard to get her attention. Just like me haha! Anyway, I have tons of pictures from her while she is busy crafting, so I thoughtI'd make an album with some of the pictures.

 The papers I used for my album, are from Graphic 45, Little Darling collection. I only used 2 sheets from the 12 by 12 paper. All edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 The lace I used is from my stash. I got it ages ago at a local garden center. I pleated it, and added several different Wild Orchid Crafts flowers on top of it. I also used some flatbacked pearls from my stash.
The title and the kraft colored circle are both cuts from my Silhouette Cameo.



 These are the tags I put in the pockets. These are plain kraft tags, and I used a Dutch Doobadoo mask and my Vintage Photo Distress Ink on it. I pulled the same lace and some grosgrain white ribbon from my stash through the hole in the tag, and tied it together with a piece of white yarn.


Last but not least, my album and all of the tags together!

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: