Pagina's

maandag 1 februari 2016

The East Wind Challenge - Friendship

Hi all!

This is my second post for today, please make sure to scroll down to see the first!

Today is the first day of a new month, which means a new challenge at The East Wind! On the first we always use the newsletter freebie as the image, so no exception this time!
Our theme for this challenge is Friendship, and the image Unky drew is just perfect for it!

 The papers I used are from My Minds Eye, and I just love the bright colors on this paper collection. I inked all the edges with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following markers.
Skin: E21, E11, E13
Hair: E33, E35, E37
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Blue: B91, B93, B95
Tree: E74, E77, E79, YG61, YG63, YG67
Ground: G40, G43, G46, E33


The sentiment I used is from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps, and to me it was just perfect for this image. 
The flowers I used are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the minty green ribbon is from my stash.

This was it for today, I hope you like it. Please pop over to The East Wind and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

Ilonka zei

Wat een mooie kaart

Groetjes Ilonka