Pagina's

vrijdag 15 januari 2016

The East Wind Challenge - Black, White and one other color

Hi all!

We just started a brand spanking new challenge over at The East Wind, and boy, this theme is my absolute fave! And no, it is not Anything goes haha, our theme for this challenge is Black, White and one other color!

 The papers I used are from Scrapberry, Elegy collection. These papers are just gorgeous, and perfect for this challenge theme. I inked all the edges with Distress Black Soot ink.


 The image I used is called Aurora "Spring Lady", and was the perfect image to color in Black, White and pops of red. I used my Copic Markers to color her, and I used the following.
Black and White: C00, C0, C1, C2, C3, C5, C7 and 100
Reds: R24, R46, R89


 The sentiment I used is from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps, and is stamped with Versafine Onyx black ink directly on to the designer paper. I added a bow from red ribbon from my stash, to make the red even pop out more.


The flowers I used are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

This was it for today, I hope you like it! Please pop over to The East Wind Challenge and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: