Pagina's

maandag 18 januari 2016

Art by Mi Ran - Just because

Hi all!

Today is my turn to host the Art by Mi Ran blog, so I am posting all the details about my card over here!

 The papers I used for my card are from an old My Minds Eye paper pad that I totally forgot about. I usually pick my papers first, and then color, so I was digging through my pile of paper pads and I found this one. All edges are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.


 The image I used is called Little Garden Sally, and I used my Copic Markers to color her again.
I used the following markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Blush: E93, E95
Hair, fence: E23, E25, E27
Yellows: Y32, Y35, Y38
Pinks: R81, R83, R85, R89
White: W00, W0, W2, W5
Grey: C1, C3, C5
Bushes: G40, G43, G46
Grass: YG60, YG63, YG67, E23, E25
The clouds are spunged with Distress Ink Tumbled Glass.


 The sentiment is from Noor! Design and says: A card from me, just because.



I made a rosette with my Silhouette, and added several differend Wild Orchid Crafts flowers around it.

This was it, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: