Pagina's

zaterdag 16 januari 2016

Art by Mi Ran - January Progressive Challenge

Hi all!

Yesterday evening a new progressive challenge started over at the Art by Mi Ran Facebook group! Mi Ran drew a fabulous new image for everyone to play with, and today, I am sharing my DT sample!

 The papers I used are actually from a very old paper pad from My Minds Eye, I used to collect them when I just started card making. I finally decided to just use them, and not to gather dust on a shelf, and the bright colors are just wonderful! All edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 The image we all used is Birthday Betty, and please make sure to read the challenge at our FB group how to get the image! I used my Copic Markers again to color her up, and I used the following colors.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Blush: E93, E95
Hair and Eyes: E71, E74, E77, E79
Clothes: BG53, BG57, BG49
Gifts and confetti: R81, R83, R85, Y32, Y35, Y38


 The sentiment I used is from Whimsy Stamps, and all the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


The Happy Birthday is made with a die from Noor! Design and is just perfect for this image.

This was it for today, I hope you like her! Please pop over the the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: