Pagina's

dinsdag 1 december 2015

The East Wind Challenge - A Meowy Christmas

Hi all!!

December is here, the last month of the year! It is my favorite month of the year, as we celebrate several things! First on Dec 5th we celebrate Sinterklaas, a Dutch tradition for kids. On the 15th we celebrate our daughters birthday, she will be 2 years old!!! And the Christmas, and New Years Eve, what a joy! I just love those holidays!

Anyway, since december is here, we also start a new challenge at The East Wind! Our theme for this one is easy, we want to see Christmas cards!!!

Here's mine

 The papers I used are from Carte Bella, and I inked all edges with Distress Ink Vintage Photo. 
I kept the design quite simple, because I printed off the image a little bit too big.



 The image I used is this months newsletter freebie, which you all received. I used my Copic Markers to color the image, and I used the following.
Big cat: E71, E74, E77, C00, C1, C3
Small cat: YR24, YR27
Holly and berries: YG95, YG97, R89, R46
Gold: Y23, Y26, Y28
Bow: R24, R46, R89
I covered the bauble in Glossy Accents, but is pretty hard to capture that on camera. I also added some dots with a gold pearlmaker pen.


 I added some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers as embellishments, and added some Magnola berries.

The sentiment is in Dutch, and says lots of big Christmas hugs. It is from a set from CreaMiep.

This was it for today, why don't you pop over and join us at The East Wind!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: