Pagina's

maandag 14 december 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Kalina

Hi all!
I am here to share my latest Art by Mi Ran project with you, because it is my turn to host the Art by Mi Ran blog. I decided to use one of Whimsy's Stamps which was released in November.

 The papers I used for my card are from Marianne Design, a Dutch desinger company. I love the pink color together with the aqua in this paper collection. 
I inked all edges with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 The stamp I used is called Kalina, and she is colored with my Copic Markers. I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13, E93, E95
Hair:  E71, E74, E77, E69
Dress: RV63, RV66, RV69
Basket: BG53, BG57, BG49
Flowers: Y32, Y35, Y38
Leaves: YG95, YG97


 I used a doily border die from Tim Holtz in my background, and tot decorate my card I added some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.


The sentiment I used is from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps, and I stamped with Versafine Onyx black ink on some kraft cardstock.

This was it for today, I hope you like it. 

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: