Pagina's

zondag 15 november 2015

The East Wind Challenge - Layers

Hi all!!

It is time for a brand new challenge at The East Wind! Our theme for this challenge is easy, we want to see lots of LAYERS!!!
Just imagine what you can do!

Here's my inspiration for the challenge

 The papers I used are from My Minds Eye, and the collection I used is really old. It is actually one of the first paper pads I ever bought! I matted every piece of designer paper on to some kraft cardstock.
I also inked the edges of every piece of paper I used with Distress Ink Black Soot.


 The image I used is called Lucy Loo Close-up, and she can be found here. I used my beloved Copic Markers to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair, lips and ring: R24, R46, R59
Eye and earring: G43, G46
I added some white gel pen to highlight the eyes and lips.



To finish off my card, I used some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers in the colors from my designer papers.

This was it for today, I hope you like it! Please pop over to The East Wind and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: