Pagina's

vrijdag 6 november 2015

Art by Mi Ran Progressive Challenge - Call me

Hi all!

A brand new Progressive Challenge has just started over at the Art by Mi Ran Facobook Group. If you joined us last time, the current image will be available for free! If you didn't join us, no worries, you can buy the image we all used at a discounted price! Just check the FB group to see how to get your image!

The image we will be using this month is called Talkative Tracy, and here is my DT sample.

 The papers I used are by Carte Bella, and they fit perfect with this image! I inked all the edges with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 I used my Copic Markers to color Talkative Tracy, and I used the following markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E04, E08, E09
Shirt: R20, R22, R24
Pants: B93, B95. B97
Phone: Y21, Y23, Y26, W00, W1, W3


The sentiment is cut with my Silhouette Cameo, out of black cardstock.

This was it for today, I hope you like it! Please pop over to the Art by Mi Ran Facebook group and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: