Pagina's

vrijdag 2 oktober 2015

Good luck in your new home!

Hi all!!

One of my hubby's coworkers has recently moved into his new house, so I made him a card! This whole card was inspired from a card I saw on Pinterest, and guess what, I didn't pin it, so I can't give credit... I am so sorry, but I want to thank the woman who made it for the idea <3 p="">

 This isn't actually a card, but it is an envelope, made with a template from Dutch Doobadoo. I used some kraft cardstok to create the envelope. The papers I used are all leftover scraps from a paperpad from Authentique.


 The image I used is from Dr. Digi, he is called Dunderton Decorators Ltd. Perfect for this card! I used my Copic Markers to color him, and I used the following markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Shirt, moustache, paint can and paint roller: C00, C0, C2, C5
Dungarees: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97
Paint: V12, V15, V17
Shoes: E23, E25, E27
I also used Glossy Accents on his glasses, but that is kind of hard to see on this pic. 


 I also used the Paint can and Paint roller images from Dr Digi, and they are colored in the same colors as the main image.
The sentiment I used is from a set from Nicole Verkooijen, and says Good luck on your new home. 


This is the insert for the envelope. I used the green paper as a belly band, and I inserted a gift card as a present.

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: