Pagina's

maandag 3 augustus 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Happy Holidays

Hi all!

I am here to share a new Art by Mi Ran project with you all! Our theme for this month is Warm Colors, so I decided to mainly use the color red.

 The paper I used for my card is from Bo Bunny, Father Christmas collection. I used this paperpad long time ago for a mini album, and I still have enough paper left over for some cards. The colors worked perfectly for this months theme, warm colors. All edges of the papers are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.


 The image I used is called Bunting Becky, and she can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color her, and I used the following colors.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13 and R20 for blush
Hair, eyes and shoes: E33, E35, E37
Dress: R35, R46, R59
Trim: C00, C1, C2
Banner: G43, G46
I used a white gelpen to add some highlights to her.


 The flowers I used are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


To finish off my card, I used some red ribbon from my stash. 

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: