Pagina's

maandag 6 juli 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Sunny

Hi all!!

It has been a few weeks since I posted. Due to a huge heat wave in the Netherlands, I haven't been able to sit in my craft room, and I can tell you, I am suffering from withdrawal symptoms... Anyway, today is my turn to host the Art by Mi Ran blog, and I made a bright and colorful card for you all

 Doesn't this one scream summer? I just love the colors! The papers I used are by Basic Grey, Soleil collection, and just perfect for bright colored cards! I inked all the edges with Distress Ink Vintage photo, which gives it a nice finished look.


 The image I used is called Sunny,and I used my Copic Markers to color her up. I used the following markers
Skin: E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: BV02, BV04, BV08
Hat and Skirt: RV63, RV66, RV69
Shirt: W00, W0, W2, W5
Sunflowers: Y32, Y35, Y38, YR27, E77, E79
Leaves: G43, G46
Background: C00, C0, C1, BG01, BG000, BG0000
I also used a white gel pen in the centers of the flowers.


 I added a lot of extra flowers to my card for decoration, they are all by Wild Orchid Crafts.


This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Have a great day!

Hugs, Sandra

3 opmerkingen:

Marianne zei

This is a stunning card; love your colouring and the papers you used.
xxx Marianne

Marianne zei

This is a stunning card; love your colouring and the papers you used.
xxx Marianne

The Craft Princess zei

Just like your other cards, this one is beautiful. I love the use of the variety of papers and your coloring is wonderful :) Hugs...Janie