Pagina's

maandag 15 juni 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Just because you are special

Hi all!!

It has been quite a while since I posted something on my blog, but I have been crafting a lot I can tell you! I have been working on some mini albums, and in between I also worked on this card, that is showcased on the Art by Mi Ran blog today.

 I used a Dutch Doobadoo template to create the shape of my card. The papers I used are by Cosmo Cricket, Evangeline collection, All edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


I decorated the front of the camera, which is actually a pocket, with a card on the inside


 On the inside I kept my lay-out quite simple, as I wanted the main focus to be on the image, I used a Dutch Doobadoo polaroid template to create a polaroid look


 The image is called Sweet and Sassy, and can be found here. I used some Promarkers to color her skin, and the rest is colored with Copic Markers. I used the following
Hair: E55, E57, E59
Dress: BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78
Belt and scarf: R20, R22, R35
Flowers: R81, R83


 On the front I used several different Willd Orchid Crafts flowers, which I absolutely adore!!!


The sentiment is a sticker from Kimya, and it says Just because you are special.

This was it for today, I hope you like it.

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: