Pagina's

dinsdag 5 mei 2015

Selfie mini album

Hi all!

I am here to share a mini album with you all. To create the album I followed a tutorial on Facebook, from the Dutch hobby store Hobbyvision. It was a challenge, which has now ended, so I can't link to the tutorial itself.


The theme for this mini album is selfies. My 16 month old daughter is totally crazy about my mobile phone, and she even knows how to unlock the camera and tae pictures. I really have a lot of selfies on my phone, just because of her taking them, so I decided to print some of them, and use them in my mini album.

 Here's the front of my album. The paper collection I used for this album is by Prima Marketing, Stationery Desk A4 paper pad. I used this collection for a previous mini album, and had a lot of leftover papers, so I made this album with it as well.
The diecuts on the front cover, are all made with dies from Noor Design. The word selfie is made with Noor Design Typewriter key stamps.
All flowers I used are by Wild Orchid Crafts.


 Here is a view of the spine of my album. The heart I used on the ribbon is from a Dutch shop called Action.


 And a sideview looking inside the album. I tied the ribbon pretty thight because my album is so full, it can't close by itself.


 On the inside cover, all kraft elements are made with Noor Design dies. All papers are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain. On the first page I used that same die again, and stamped a sentiment to it with a stamp by AmyR.


 The notches to pull the labels out of the pockets are made with my We R Memory Keepers envelope punch board.  
The notebook border is made with a die from Noor Design as well


 I rounded all corners of my photos with my 1/4 inch corner chomper.


 The bingo card is stamped with Versafine Onyx black ink onto one of the more solid papers of the designer paper. It is a stamp from Noor Design
 See my ugly nail polish? I should have cleaned them before taking my pictures haha!


 Another bingo card from the same Noor Design set, and the other sentiment is also made with a Noor Design stamp. It is in Dutch, and it says 100% sweet.


I used the Noor Design Frame die again, and I used one of my oval dies for the inside of the frame. I finished my frame with several flat backed pearls.


 And last but not least the inside back cover, with a picture from my lovely family.


 Here are the top loading labels. They are from a Dutch shop called Kimya. 


And the side loading labels. The right sides of the labels have rounded edges, same as all the pictures I used.

This was it, I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: