Pagina's

maandag 27 april 2015

Art by Mi Ran - December Greetings

Hi all!!

I am here to share a card with you! This one I made for Art by Mi Ran. Our theme is Monochromatic, and eventhough I don't color monochromatic very often, I really like it.

 Yes, you are correct! My very first Christmas Card for 2015!! I had a hard time starting with them, so I turned on some Christmas music, and there it was! I made a 5.5 inch easel card. I used some papers from a shop called Action, they were perfect for my monochromatic look. 

 The image I used is called Winter girl with hat and scarf, and she can be found here. I used my Copic Markers to color the image, and I didn't use a whole lot of markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Blush: R20, R22
Hair: C5, C7, 100
Clothes: C00, C0, C2, C5, C7

 The postcard is stamped with Memento London Fog ink, and the stamp is from Noor Design.

 All the flowers and leaves I used are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

The sentimet I used is from a set from Noor Design, and says December Greetings

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: