Pagina's

vrijdag 27 maart 2015

Slinky Tart Inspiration!

Hi all!!

It is time for some new Slinky Tart inspiration! Today I have a project to share with you I made with Culinary Claire 2.0

 To create the shape of this card I used a template from Dutch Doobadoo. It´s a cheap and easy way to make shaped cards, and I absolutely love it! 
The paper I used is from Authentique, and it reminded me of an apron, so it goes very well with this image.
 The image I used is called Culinary Claire 2.0 and I used the following Copic Markers to color her.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E13 and R20 for blush
Hair: E33, E35, E37. E29
Hat and underwear: C00, C0, C2, C5
Spoon: E55, E57
Frosting: R02, R05
To finish off my card I tied some red ribbon around it, added a charm and several Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. The bingo cards I used are stamps from Noor Design, and the sentiment is by Whimsy Stamps.

This was it for today, please pop over to Slinky Tart for more inspiration!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: