Pagina's

vrijdag 13 februari 2015

Slinky Tart Inspiration!!

Hi all!!

Today we are showcasing several different Slinky Tart images on the Slinky Tart blog!

And yes, I created two (!) projects for this showcase!

Here is the first

 For this card, I used Rocking Mom. This image is perfect to let a mother know they are doing a perfect job! The papers I used for my card are by Authentique, Suave collection. 


 I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E13
Hair: W5, W7, 100
Pants: B95, B97, B99
Shirt and diaper: C00, C0, C2, C5
Gloves, Glasses, Babyhair: BG11, BG13, BG15


And for the sentiment I used the typewriter keys from Noor!Design. 


And here is the second prject I made


 To create the shape of the card I used a template from Dutch Doobadoo. The patterned papers I used are from Basic Grey, Little Black Dress collection. 


 The image I used for this project is called Cat Sixx, and she is also colored with my Copic Markers. I used the following markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E13, and R20 for blush
Hair and pants: R81, R83, R85, R89
Hat and shirts: E40, E41, E43, E47, E49
Tattoo: Y35, Y38, R89


I used the filmstrip die from Noor design as an embellishment. To create the sentiment I used the Scrabble Letters from Noor Design.

This was it for today, I hope you like both projects.



Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: