Pagina's

maandag 16 februari 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Chloe

Hi all!!

Today is my turn to host the Art by Mi Ran blog today, and here is what I made for it.

 The papers I used to create this card are from Marianne Design, Garden Party Collection. The edges were already brown, but I decided to enhance the effect, and added some Vintage Photo Distress Ink to it as well.

The image I used is called Chloe, isn't she adorable? I used my Copic Markers again to color her. 
I used the following markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E13, R20 for blush
Hair: E51, E53, E55
Eyes: G43, G46
Dress: BG53, BG57, BG49
Shoes and flowers: R81, R83, R85

To finish my card I added some ribbon, but I didn't have the right color. SO I took some white ribbon, and colored it with my R85 Copic Marker, and voila, perfect matching ribbon! I also added some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: