Pagina's

woensdag 8 oktober 2014

The Stamping Chef challenge - Anything goes

Hi all!

Today is my very first official challenge as a DT at The Stamping Chef! I am so excited about it! Tamara asked me to join her DT a few days back, and I just couldn't say no! So here we are, ready to go!

As always, the theme is Anything goes, so it's easy to join! The prize is 3 images of the winner's choice, isn't that great?
I made a standard size card. The papers I used are by Basic Grey, Serenade collection.
The image I used is called 1000x Thanks, and she can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color her, and I used the following markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13
Hair: E23, E25, E27, E29
Top: Y21, Y28
Pants and eyes: BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78
Heart: RV91, RV93, RV95
To finish my card I used some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the 2 yellow ones were from a garden center. I also used some lace and twine from my stash, as well as a charm.

This was it for today, I hope you like it. Please pop over to The Stamping Chef challenge and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

2 opmerkingen:

aussie aNNie zei

How awesome is this, love this image...cool colours used too..xxx
The Journey is the Start

Winnie zei

Lovely card Sandra...... love the colors

Hugs Winnie