Pagina's

vrijdag 17 oktober 2014

Robyn's Fetish Tutorial - How to color gras under an image

Hi all!!

I have a new tutorial to share with you today.
I would like to show you how I colored the grass under an image.

This tutorial is going to be a little different, because I made a video tutorial. This makes it easier to explain what I am doing.


Supplies:
Image from Robyn's Fetish, Red Hat Mama
Copic Markers G40, G43, G46 and G99
(You can use any 4 green markers, as long as you have a light, medium, dark and darker marker)
Green fineliner


If you click on the video, you can watch the tutorial


This was the tutorial, I hope it was all clear for you.

Now let me share the picture of my finished card.



This was it, I hope you all like it.
If you have any questions about the videotutorial, please don't hesitate to ask in the commentsection.

Have a great day!


Sandra

1 opmerking:

aussie aNNie zei

Fabulous tutorial, thank you and a most stunning card and goodies used...love this style..xxx
The Journey is the Start