Pagina's

zondag 5 oktober 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #232 - AUTUMN COLORS

Hi all!

Welcome to a brand new challenge at Robyn's Fetish! This week our theme is AUTUMN COLORS,and our sponsor is Robyn's Fetish! Robyn is offering 3 images of the winner's choice, isn't that generous? Just click on the banner below to visit the shop!
ROBYN'S FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS

Robyn also generously sponsored some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

I chose a Halloween image, but I turned it into a fall card by using other papers than Halloween, and a lovely sentiment. And voila, an Autumn colored card!
 The image I used is called Bearly a Pumpkin, and can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following colors.
Bear: E23, E25, E27
Leaves: G40, G43, G46
Pumpkin: YR20, YR23, YR27
Carved face: W5, W7
 The pumpkin is made with a Cuttlebug die, which I have had in my stash for ages! Just waiting for the perfect moment to use it, which I think is now!
The paper I used is a scrap from Rusty Pickle. The orange ribbon is a gift, and the sentiment is from a set by AmyR.

This was it for today, I hope you like it! Please pop over to Robyn's Fetish and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

2 opmerkingen:

cass zei

Very cute bear, great colouring perfect for the challenge.

Edwina zei

Hello Sandra, I love this cute bear on your card. Your coloring is terrific. The sentiment is perfect. I like the pumpkin theme throughout your card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown