Pagina's

maandag 11 augustus 2014

Love to Create - Inspired by a Song, Book or Movie

Hi all!

Time for a new challenge at Love to Create! This time we have a great theme, Inspired by a Song, Book or Movie! Our sponsor for this challenge is the amazing The Stampin Chef! The Stamping Chef is offering 3 images of the winner's choice, isn't that generous? Just click on the image below to go the the shop!
The Stamping Chef

The Stamping Chef also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

For my card I was inspired by the song All I want for Christmas is you from Mariah Carey. This is my all time favorite Christmas song!! Kind of an earworm, and I couldn't stop singing it while creating this card.
 To create the shape of this card, I used a template form Dutch Doobadoo. The patterned paper is a scrap that was in my stash, but it didn't have a nametag, so I have no idea which brand it is. All edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.
The image I used for my card is called Checking out, and she can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13
Hair: E23, E25, E27, E29
Outfit: R24, R27, R29, and W00, W0, W2, W5
Gift: G40, G43, G46
All the fuzzy parts are alsol covered with Stickles Frosted Lace.
The music notes seemed rather fitting with our theme for this week, and are made with a die from Noor Design.
The sentiment is also from Noor!Design, and says Happy December 25th!

This was it for today, I hope you like it. Please pop over to Love to Create and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: