Pagina's

maandag 4 augustus 2014

Love to Create - Anything goes

Hi all!

It is monday again, so Love to Create time!!! We have the easiest challenge going on, ANYTHING GOES!
Our sponsor for this challenge is Kenny K, and they are offering 3 images of the winner's choice. Just click on the banner below to go to the shop!
KennyK

Kenny K also generously provided some images to work with, and this is what I created.

 Yes, another Christmas card! I currently have more than half the cards I need finished, so proud of myself! The papers I used for this card are by Echo Park. The doily I used is from my stash.
 The image I used is from Kenny K. She is called XMas shopping, and can be found here. I used my Copics to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: E00, E11, E13 and R 20 for blush
Hair: E23, E25, E27
Clothes and shopping bags: E23, E25, E27, G43, G46, R24, R27, R29
All furry areas are covered with Frosted Lace Stickles.
The sentiment I used is the same as my card from yesterday, a clearstamp from a shop called Action.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Now pop by at Love to Create and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: