Pagina's

dinsdag 5 augustus 2014

Art by Mi Ran 600 Facebook Friends Freebie!

Hi all!

Today is a great day, as we are celebrating the milestone of 600 Art by Mi Ran Facebook friends! Mi Ran designed an exclusive freebie for this occasion, she is called Jacque with Lily! She can be downloaded for free if you are a member of the Facebook group! Click here to join the Facebook Group!


Isn´t she gorgeous? Here is what I created with her!

I made a pocket card using some pretty Echo Park papers. All edges are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.
 Here's a close-up of my colored image. I used my Copic Markers to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: E00, E11, E13, and R20 for blush
Hair: E08, E09, E18
Dress: W00, W0, W2, W5
Bow, eyes and shoes: G40, G43, G46
Lily: R24, R27, R29
To finish the image off I made some golden pearls with a pearl maker pen.
The gold pearls are also on the papers, do you see them? The lace I used is leftover from a kit I had, and the red ribbon is a gift from a friend
The sentiment I used is from Whimsy Stamps, and is decorated with some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.

This was it for today, I hope you like it! Jacque with Lily is available for free from Aug 4th 6.00AM EST 'till Aug 6th 6.00AM EST, so you'd better hurry!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: