Pagina's

zondag 13 april 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #207 - MUST HAVE A HAT IN THE IMAGE

Hi all!

Another week has flown by, so it's time for a new challenge at Robyn's Fetish! Our theme this week is MUST HAVE A HAT IN THE IMAGE. Our lovely sponsor for this challenge is Just Some Lines, and they are offering 4 digi singles of the winners choice. Just click on the banner below to go to the shop.
JUST SOME LINES
Just Some Lines also provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.
I made a little envelope for a gift card, with a template from Dutch Doobadoo. I used some velcro to close the envelope. The papers I used are by Authentique, and the edges are inked with Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler ink.
Isn't this cute little boy adorable? He is called O' Little Fireman and he can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following colors.
Skin: E000, E00, E11 and R20 for blush
Hair: E55, E57, E59
Hat: R22, R24, R27,R29
Shirt: C00, C0, C2, C5, C7
Hose: C5, C7
Dog: C00, C0, C2, C5 and R20
The sentiment is in my stash for ages, I believe it's by Studiolight. I used Versafine Onyx Black ink to stamp it. To finish off my envelope I used some red ribbon from my stash and tied it in a knot.

That was it for today, please drop by at Robyn's Fetish and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

4 opmerkingen:

Erica zei

As usual, your coloring is perfection and he is a cute little image.

cass zei

Cute card, great DT inspiration for this weeks challenge.

Edwina zei

Sandra, Your card is so cute! I love your coloring of the digi. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Michelle zei

The way the fireman pops off the card is so adorable. I really love the look of it. This whole card was wonderfully done. Love It!!

Michelle (DT SIS)