Pagina's

maandag 7 april 2014

Love to Create - Anything goes for kids

Click here for the Divas by Design Bloghop

Hi all!

Welcome to a new challenge at Love to Create! This week we want to see your project for a kid. ANYTHING GOES FOR KIDS! How nice is that! Bugaboo is our sponsor this week, and they are offering a $21 gift certificate to the winner. Just click on the banner below to go to the shop!
Bugaboo Stamps
Bugaboo also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I did with it.
Yup, that's right! Every kid love a banner!
The image I used for this challenge is called Turtle - birthday, and can fe purchased here. I used my Copic Markers to color him and I used YG91, YG93, YG95, R22, R24, R27 and R29 for it. I used my largest Nestabilities circle die to cut him out.



The papers I used are by Basic Grey, PB&J collection. I made some paper rosettes from red card stock and added some pearl string. To make the pennants into a banner I used some red ribbon from my stash.

That was it for today, I hope I inspired you. Please pop over to Love to Create and join us!


Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: